Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

i just bought my first new car... a 2012 LS in topaz metallic blue. Ive been reading various threads on cruzetalk and i now have the itch to mod!
Am planning on starting with some cosmetic mods first then moving on to performance in the months to come.
This is only my second car... my first being a 95 civic si which had over 300 000 k.
Ive never modded a car before but have been doing plenty of research. I would love to hear suggestions from the community as well as hear stories of what to go for/avoid!

Thanks!:)

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Congratulations on your new Cruze and welcome! There are lots of nice mods for the Cruze - some are low to no cost - like checking the gap on your spark plugs and the intake resonator delete. Have fun!

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello all,

i just bought my first new car... a 2012 LS in topaz metallic blue. Ive been reading various threads on cruzetalk and i now have the itch to mod!
Am planning on starting with some cosmetic mods first then moving on to performance in the months to come.
This is only my second car... my first being a 95 civic si which had over 300 000 k.
Ive never modded a car before but have been doing plenty of research. I would love to hear suggestions from the community as well as hear stories of what to go for/avoid!

Thanks!:)

MDee,
I would like to congratulate you on your new Cruze!! I would also like to welcome you to the forum! You will find a lot of great information on here. i am always here and happy to help in any way that I can so please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have. Enjoy your Cruze!!!
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Good luck with your new Cruze!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen!
Welcome to the cruze talk

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Welcome to the forth Mdee.

Honestly, just about every mod that has been done here so far is a good idea. Only thing I can think of to avoid is excessive chrome, huge wings and coffee can exhaust. Lucky we don't have many if any with that taste here.

·
Administrator
15,742 Posts
Welcome! Lots of cosmetic mods available. On an LS, I would recommend first getting the lip spoiler found on the Eco and RS models, and then getting some aftermarket wheels or a set of alloys from another Cruze from a higher trim.

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
267 Posts
a lot of folks have awesome plasti- dipped pieces from trim to wheels! There are also a lot of nice vinyl wrap ideas on here ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts