Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2011 1LT used down here in Texas Fell in Love with the car back in 2012 when it was my Rental for our Wedding Weekend, After gaining an addition to the family in 2013 getting a new
Cruze seemed obsolete, :( So I bought my wife a New 2014 Malibu so much more room for the kiddo. Then a month later my wife surprises me with the new Cruze today! Got a few miles on it but
it sure beats driving our 1996 Toyota Camry with 352,000 miles on it, its got the 1.4 Turbo but i really have no idea what difference it makes, I just know my Gas mileage is gonna be amazing! Gonna replace the interior lights with LED's this weekend makes such a diffrence when they are on. Absolutley in love with this car already

·
Registered
73 Posts
I accidentally bought mine in April 2011. For real.
Old PT Cruiser was beginning to cost $$$ to keep on the road. I stopped in at Chevy dealership to see where I stood credit-wise and to price the Cruze. Long story short, I already had my name on my wife's car (I bought it for her), and my credit limit was stretched. I called wife to let her know and get her SSN to check interest rate and she said "what are you getting?" I said,"a Cruze."
She got excited and said, "THATS AWESOME!! Here, [insert SSN here], I call you when I get off work and you can tell me all about it!"
I thought she was giving me permission to buy the car. Got me excited too.

Well, later that day, she called me and was really disappointing that I didn't get her A CRUISE!
She said, "I thought you meant Bahamas or something :-( "

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Congrats on the 1LT! Welcome to CT!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts