Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'm a new Cruze owner. Just purchased a 2014 LTZ with Sun and Sound and well as the RS package. Thought this would be a good place to get tips, tricks and get some ideas on some mods to sport it up a bit. I'm seeing more and more of these on the road and want to make it stand out a bit more. Want mine to be a bit original.

UPDATE: Over the weekend I decided to play with some PlastiDip and added the rally stripes on the hood and truck with bright aluminum and then over layed the entire area with glossifier to help keep the pin stripes along the sides from peeling up.

Photo Mar 31, 1 03 30 PM.jpg Photo May 02, 11 53 57 AM.jpg Photo May 02, 11 54 13 AM.jpg Photo May 24, 3 38 28 PM.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Welcome to the forum and check out the stickies they answer a lot of questions of new owners,

·
Vendor
963 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new Cruze! Make sure to show it to us, when you can - this way it will be much easier for us to provide you with helpful information.

Feel free to reach out if you ever needed anything. This forum is incredibly informative and its full of inspiring ideas for your future project!

·
Administrator
25,079 Posts
Congrats on your new LTZ and welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Just wondering if u have had any coolant smell issues. Just did recall for coolant leak, everything ok. However I smell it in the vents. Is more noticeable when fan is on with out AC after 20min drive. This is my first trip to dealership, I'm not sure what to tell them. I've seen so many post reguarding this issue, I'm not sure where to start to guide them to the proper fix. 2013 chevy cruze ltz rs, no sings of leak, 66, x miles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts