Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I got my new(used) Cruze two weeks ago! Its a 2015 RS with LTZ trim. I picked this over a Toyota Camry and Subaru Impreza, and also because my sister has one and loves it! For the money there wasn't anything out there that came close in looks and options. I am switching over from the Grand Prix forum that I used for my 8 years of Grand Prix ownership! I like the little 1.4T its got some attitude for a puny little thing. My only two issues so far: 1. The temp control knob is right where I rest my knee and I bump it all the time and 2. It could use just a little more storage next to the drivers seat. Other than that, I love the purchase and I hope to get many miles out of this sharp little car.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your Cruze. They are definitely sweet rides. I was torn between a black one and silver one and now after seeing yours, kind of wish that I went with the black one, but in reality they are all nice rides no matter the color. The 1.4 is a great little engine in my opinion. I love it more and more every time I drive it. I've only been putting 87 octane in mine, but need to treat it to some 93 to see how she runs...

On edit: I dig the Pontiac Gran Prix. I've never owned one, but like the looks of them. I did own a Pontiac G8 GT for over 5 years then traded it in for a 2015 C7, but the G8 was a great ride. Just no longer needed 4 doors for my play toy...

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great looking LTZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Welcome!

Great choice over your other two picks ;)

I also had a Camry in my running. Fast forward a year, my girlfriend bought one. Pretty soon I came to realize I made the right choice...

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to cruzetalk! I love those wheels, the RS package, and the color. I love everything about it in fact, except for the auto trans but I'm sure I would even appreciate that at times. I had a Grand Prix as my first car! I loved it so much, it might as well have been a Ferrari in my eyes. I miss that huge back seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to cruzetalk! I love those wheels, the RS package, and the color. I love everything about it in fact, except for the auto trans but I'm sure I would even appreciate that at times. I had a Grand Prix as my first car! I loved it so much, it might as well have been a Ferrari in my eyes. I miss that huge back seat.
I think I am already missing the extra storage in the Grand Prix. I could literally fold all the seats down and carry lumber, my mountain bike, a kayak... etc haha. I just really thought the Cruze with the RS trim package was the sharpest car out there for the price. I occasionally search the rumor pages to see if GM will bring back Pontiac... until then, I think the Cruze will suit me just fine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts