Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Brian from Nashville. I just bought a 2013 cruze 1LT with RS package. (have no clue what that actually is just yet) So far I am very impressed with it.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

Tennessee
That's Nice !

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
It means the car looks cooler and the extra body pieces adds +20HP

Welcome to CruzeTalk! Enjoy your stay.

·
2,254 Posts
^^:lol:

It adds the lower body panels, different front and rear bumpers, a lip spoiler, RS badges, and chrome trim around the gauges.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congrats. The RS package has different lower body panels and sits a little lower than the standard Cruze.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum another one from TN here! I believe the RS package, in addition to the body trim pieces and badges also adds the Z-link suspension. Enjoy!

Reactions: sparkman

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum another one from TN here! I believe the RS package, in addition to the body trim pieces and badges also adds the Z-link suspension. Enjoy!
IIRC I think that is just for 2011-2012 models. I think it was an added option from 2013-

·
2,170 Posts
IIRC I think that is just for 2011-2012 models. I think it was an added option from 2013-
I'm really not sure between the year changes and some Eco models having them and some not, I know if you check the glovebox RPO code list for GNG or look under the car you can find out.

This website talks about code changes for the 2013 models, the suspension is listed toward the very bottom. "(PDZ) RS Package now includes (GNG) rear compound crank suspension with Z-link on 1LT 1SC and 1SD"
2013 Chevy Cruze Gets Changes Galore For New Model Year: RPO Central | GM Authority

If you have the Z-link it will look like this when you look under the back of the car. It's that big black bar in front of the muffler.

If you don't it will look like mine :(
20160126_101941[1].jpg

Reactions: sparkman
1 - 12 of 12 Posts