Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just drove home my new 2015 Chevy Cruze LT this past weekend. Coming from a Murano with endless problems I look forward to driving this one for a while.

I got black with black leather and the My Link system. No backup camera. Ill be getting tinted this weekend and plan on a K&N Intake in the near future.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome bud. Congrats. If u get a chance make the trip when cruzetalk comes for tour of the plant. . Tons of info on here for it. Hope ur cruze gives u years of trouble free driving.

·
Patience Of Job
562 Posts
Hey all! Just drove home my new 2015 Chevy Cruze LT this past weekend. Coming from a Murano with endless problems I look forward to driving this one for a while.

I got black with black leather and the My Link system. No backup camera. Ill be getting tinted this weekend and plan on a K&N Intake in the near future.
Welcome to the community! & congrats on the new Cruze! I am sure you will love the car as we all do here, & the option w/ the black on black very nice.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Vendor
1,187 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Cruze world! Congrats on your purchase, would be great to see it. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

·
2,170 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Nice looking 2LT. Besides the tint any other plans?
I did order some new spark plugs based on a post here in the forums I was reading, and I plan on a K&N intake in the next few weeks. The Trifecta tune looks interesting as well. So that may happen eventually also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts