Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I got my Cruze last year in October and still only has about 7100 miles on it currently. Looking forward to reading everything on here. Silly question, I got my Cruze in 2016 but I wanted to know if anyone had the same color I have. I haven't seen any 2017 model with it or any other Cruze have it when I was buying it. It's called blue ray metallic. I've seen it on other chevy vehicles before I believe. I doubt I got a rare Cruze but it's interesting otherwise. Here she is ??

Attachments

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Welcome!

I saw a blue ray metallic 2016 when I was looking at them on the lot. IIRC it was introduced in 2013, so there are a few Gen 1's around in that color as well. I do not know if the color was continued for 2017 or dropped in favor of something else.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, just curious. Thanks for the info! I haven't seen any other Cruze owner with this color. I think kinetic blue metallic was replaced in favor of this. That's the really bright blue they started on the 16s. Glad to be here :)

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Car looks great.

·
2,170 Posts
My wife got a new 2016 Cruze in September of last year the same color. It's a nice looking car, but she has a few issues..wondering if you're having the same ?
What issues have you been experiencing? Also what is the trim level and mileage of the car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife got a new 2016 Cruze in September of last year the same color. It's a nice looking car, but she has a few issues..wondering if you're having the same ?
Yea what issues are you having? I've just got an LT automatic and I've also started noticing some things I don't like. Vibrations and noises I don't like and also rough transmission shifts sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts