Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember slamming Chevrolet on this survey as my Brand New Car failed on its 2nd day. 5.5 years later and it never broke again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Edward CRUZE;

Congratulations on your purchase of a Chevrolet Cruze. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alicia Boler-Davis and I am responsible for Global Product Quality and Customer Experience at GM. Our goal at GM is to provide our valued customers like yourself with nothing less than the best ownership experience.

To help us further improve, your input is essential:

Providing
feedback is
simple:

1. The following link will take you to the survey:
    https://gm-quality.com/Chevrolet/100269751372
  2. Once there, click on the "Continue" button to begin
  3. Please complete the survey no later than March 19.
If you already received a request for feedback regarding your dealership experience, please know that this is a different survey, specifically related to your opinions and experience with your Chevrolet Cruze.

Please accept my assurance that information from this survey will be used for research and quality improvement purposes only. There will be no sales or marketing follow-up as a result of your response to the survey. Chevrolet will share user information in accordance with the privacy policy in effect at the time the information is collected.

Thank you again for choosing Chevrolet and taking the time to share your opinions.

Sincerely,

Alicia Boler-Davis
Senior Vice President, Global Quality and Customer Experience
General Motors

NOTE: Some e-mail programs may have split the above survey link onto two lines. If you are prompted for a Survey Access Number on the survey screen, please cut and paste the following into the provided space: 100269751372
If you need assistance regarding the survey, you may e-mail James Davidson at [email protected]. Website instructions and help are accessible from all pages of the online survey.
You are receiving this e-mail because you expressed interest in Chevrolet.
Chevrolet |100 Renaissance Center |482.A00.MAR |Detroit, MI 48265 |1-800-333-4CAD
Chevrolet has partnered with RDA Group to conduct this survey related to your vehicle. To read RDA Group's Privacy Policy, please click here.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I had a similar survey sent to me on my new purchase of my 18 Colorado, I noted the awful body work and paint, rattles, and missing pieces that the dealer should have had noticed and fixed before I took it home and had to return. Never got any follow up email though, but hey, I bought a $21k brand new truck, you cant throw a rock at most new trucks for that price lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glad to hear that you've had trouble-free motoring for five and a half years, but it certainly should not have failed on it's second day!!
What happened?

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to hear that you've had trouble-free motoring for five and a half years, but it certainly should not have failed on it's second day!!
What happened?
An Oil Sensor was ordered and no problems since, aside from a Water pump, a brake switch, and a new rear Trailing Arm that I didn't need, cost G.M. a ton to overnight one after first saying it wasn't available. Ah, the pleasure of the New car

·
Registered
39 Posts
An Oil Sensor was ordered and no problems since, aside from a Water pump, a brake switch, and a new rear Trailing Arm that I didn't need, cost G.M. a ton to overnight one after first saying it wasn't available. Ah, the pleasure of the New car
Yikes - that doesn't sound too fun.
Glad you're sorted now. How are you finding it after 5.5 years?

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yikes - that doesn't sound too fun.
Glad you're sorted now. How are you finding it after 5.5 years?
Problem free, slow, doesn't like heat yet is subjected to way worse heat than you have ever seen! 126 Degrees last Summer, every summer here in the Mojave, Gateway to Death Valley

·
Registered
39 Posts
Problem free, slow, doesn't like heat yet is subjected to way worse heat than you have ever seen! 126 Degrees last Summer, every summer here in the Mojave, Gateway to Death Valley
Slow - is that just because of the engine in your particular model?
Wowie, 126 degrees!! I envy your area though, it's gorgeous!
I thought that being in Australia, my car would have been subjected to worse, it only got to 110F in VIC last summer.
Take it easy. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts