Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Cruzians,
I am a new member to CT but have been avidly reading this forum for a while.
I have a 2013 1.4L Cruze 2LT in Blue Ray Metallic
I'm going to cut to the chase, i'll go rant about how much I love my Cruze in a different thread
My engine is broken in for sure and I already have a modification setup in mind
Nothing huge, I want to do --a resonator bypass --install a K&N SRI --and install a simple ACD /powerbox performance chip tune to optimize the K&N SRI
Could you guys let me know how this simple set up sounds, whether it seems good bad dumb if there are benefits in what im looking for, I am open to all input and would really appreciate an answer
Just for the record I'm looking for a little better throttle response, a nice engine/turbo sound, and a small hp and mpg gain

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome and you will have to do some perousing through the how to threads to get those ideas for your new cruzen ! Just click on forum on yer dashboard and a list of topics will pop up and then proceed to your desired category for the advice you shall need ..

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Welcome to the site! Sounds like a good start, people will go back n forth on whether or not a bypass and intake will increase MPG/HP, but i believe it will give better throttle response for sure. Like Brian was saying, if you wanna start a thread in the Build thread and get some input/opinions/ideas thats the best way to go. Again, Welcome!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks a lot its so good to see the users ive mainly seen on threads welcoming me to the forum. Love what you guys done to ur cruze

1 - 5 of 5 Posts