Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New Cruzer Here

Tags
cruzer
873 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Patman 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just joined this forum of Cruze owners and I must say after reading several posts, old and new, I've gotten the upgrade bug bite! As of now, everything on my Cruze is stock, for now. It's a 2013 Chevy Cruze LS, 1.8L (auto). I ordered a 2011-2015 1.8L red cold air Intake kit and stainless air filter (included) for $109 (free shipping) from eBay (user: checkpointtuning). I am installing it today after work so I'll take some photos and post them when I can. I had already purchased a K&N cone filter from Autozone about a week ago to use with the stock pipe (modded), so I may stick with that filter. If anyone has any suggestions for installing a true CAI kit, I'd greatly appreciate some tips or heads up! Thanks guys!

#6 ·
Welcome and YouTube may also help out. if it's a true cold air intake you may have to yank the bumper or passenger front tire to access the area behind the bumper/splashguard area. The "True CAI" filter sits where the intake resonator for the stock system is at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.