Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently had a few different stereos in my 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. I have just put my new one in this week.

This is my current system. It consists of....
-1 15" Custom Built Zv4 (Built by SplAudio)
-1 Kicker KX2500.1 (Custom Blue/Black Paint
Job)
-1 Pioneer X1500 6.1" Touchscreen
-2 Kinetik HC2400 Car Audio Battery
-1 Yellow Top Battery
-25+ feet of sky high car audio 0 gauge wiring
-1 3.8 Cubic Box tuned to 29hz with 16 sq inches of port per cube. Made by Josh Wahlie.

Here is a link to Josh the box builder: https://www.facebook.com/boxshop
As well here is SPLAudio who made my current subwoofer:
https://www.facebook.com/splaudio.dean?fref=ts

I am going to post some pictures below throughout the thread so you guys can see the progress of the stereo and anything like that. I've also done quite a few stereos for my Cruze so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and I will reply as soon as I can and as best as I can. I have recently posted a video that shows my stereo from the overview all the way to how it plays and sounds. So check it out if you wish, any sort of "likes" "comments" or "shares" is more than appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Custom 15" Zv4 Overview and Demo - YouTube

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the current box that is holding my Custom 15'' Zv4 built by SplAudio. This box is 3.8 cubic feet with 16 square inches of port per cube. The box is made of 7 layer birch and stained with a red mahogany. It also has a kerfed port with bracing and everything.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a picture after everything was put in and the LED's were on. The LED's are on the rim of the trunk towards the cab. They go all the way around and change any color as well as fade or strobe or whatever you want.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is my personal favorite picture. This picture signifies completion of the stereo for the day. We will be sealing it off come this Summer, but not for awhile. Though it is still incredibly loud and pushes a lot of air without being sealed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts