Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2014 Eco M6 for a 2017 diesel A9. GM end of year sale was very attractive. Getting used to the automatic, but heated leather seats, steering wheel, and remote start are welcome in this 15 degree weather. However, hands free dialing from phone book appears to be missing compared to my 2014 Eco and 2017 SS. Further investigation required.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Congrats and welcome to compression ignition!

Reactions: MRO1791

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Traded in my 2014 Eco M6 for a 2017 diesel A9. GM end of year sale was very attractive. Getting used to the automatic, but heated leather seats, steering wheel, and remote start are welcome in this 15 degree weather. However, hands free dialing from phone book appears to be missing compared to my 2014 Eco and 2017 SS. Further investigation required.
If you are running Android on your phone you need the Android Auto App, and a good USB cable. That will allow you to do more than just make calls, it will project your phone to the big car touch screen and can be used for navigation, phone, even reply via voice to incoming text messages.

There is a similar Apple App that does same or similar, but I don't buy the overpriced Apple products..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts