Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 13' eco, auto trans this weekend. So far, so good. I'm coming from an 11' civic si, so this is a drastic change, but much needed for a better DD since I was boosted w/411 hp at the wheels. Time to grow up I guess! Can't wait to start some mods.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums!

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

Reactions: bulldog

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes !

·
Registered
660 Posts
Nice! This will be a slight change from your 411whp lol

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Post some pictures when you get a chance. I had a lot of fun modding my ECO.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! I started with a hood protector and some window visors. I have ordered weathertech floors mats now. Researching to see if a K&N drop in will do any good.

I really like the car. It's taking some time getting used to it, but so far so good.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
The K&N drop in might be worth a pony or two if you bypass the intake resonator, and may free-up some turbo sounds as well. K&N filters aren't quite as good at filtering small debris from the intake air as OE filters are, but you can do your own research on that (let's not turn his thread into another K&N debate, please! :) )

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'll prob hold off on that then because I don't want to get consumed like I did on my civic. I really like it so far, plus I only have 3,700 miles. I think I got a pretty good deal on it for $16k OTD. I could have bought a new one w/employee pricing because my grandfather retired from GM, but this was a killer deal that I could pass up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any of you have the V-tune? It's hard to find info as I'm still adjusting to this site.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I also have my weathertech floor mats and trunk mat. I have coverking realtree AP camo seat covers on order and have been for a week, but they aren't in yet. I'll update pictures when I get them installed!!! Love the car!!

Trunk Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Renault laguna

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. That bug deflector nicely sets off the white paint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts