Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4T and recently my ecu had been fried due to not having the key in the on position while tuning. I bought a new programmed ecu and plugged it in and my car started perfectly. Only problem now is the engine light is flashing. I scanned it and received 3 codes 2 are the U0100 and the other is P023F, the fuel pump doesn’t run while the car is off so I don’t believe that’s necessary the problem but I’m not sure at this point. Please send help!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,403 Posts
Hey guys! I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4T and recently my ecu had been fried due to not having the key in the on position while tuning. I bought a new programmed ecu and plugged it in and my car started perfectly. Only problem now is the engine light is flashing. I scanned it and received 3 codes 2 are the U0100 and the other is P023F, the fuel pump doesn’t run while the car is off so I don’t believe that’s necessary the problem but I’m not sure at this point. Please send help! View attachment 291187
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Over my head. @maven @Robby

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,709 Posts
You can fry it by trying to tune with the key OFF? News to me, makes me a bit nervous. Who does your tuning?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts