Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this somebodies idea of "New and Improved?" Bring back the old format. I'm guessing views and posts are way down.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
There's a problem with AG in Toronto. They're working on a fix.

We ask that you please bear with us at this time.

Reactions: jmlo96

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,801 Posts
It is interesting that it only affected this forum. Another AG forum I am on has no issues.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
We reported this yesterday.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like it. Without all the fancy pictures it looks like I'm doing real work.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I don't like any part of it, just sucks

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Charter email and my banker asked me if I liked their new layout. Not only replied no, but heck no. So did many others, but didn't do any of us a bit of good, just get use to it.

Weird with XP, get right into this site, but with Windows 10, have to type in my user name and password, is new better?

With Windows 98SE, can run both DOS and Windows programs, with Windows 10, keep on telling me to buy new software that doesn't even exist anymore. SOS, just more limitations and more bucks out the door to obsolete perfectly good equipment.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I work from an iPad at home, downloaded tap talk and it the format for Cruze talk is different but maybe a little easier to follow than this new format here. This new format here, someone tried to make it better and made it worse.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Weird with XP, get right into this site, but with Windows 10, have to type in my user name and password, is new better?/QUOTE]

I'm on W10 and don't have to enter ID & Password to see the site, just like before. This is with FF v48, IE v11, and Chrome v52.

·
Registered
989 Posts
It's just another TITSUP (Total Inability To Supply Usual Performance) from a bunch of lusers that shouldn't be allowed to play with a four-function calculator.

Sooner or later (probably later) they will admit they have no idea what they are doing, and management will authorise the payment of someone competent to fix the mistake(s).

So just relax, put up with the current borken interface, and wait...

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,801 Posts
Oh thank god.

Reactions: chevrasaki
1 - 20 of 24 Posts