Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator
15,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've posted anything recently, you'll notice that your forum rank has changed. Our previous 4 ranks went up to 300 posts and then left you as a "veteran" for the duration of your stay, and we thought that was pretty boring, so we came up with some new ones.

There are 18 ranks in all, but I won't tell you what posts you need to get them or what the highest post rank is. Enjoy!

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Well thats easy, just change the settings to show the standard rankings instead of administrator and then we can figure out what the top rank is :p

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Hmmm...off-road champion eh? In a Cruze?!
I've done a bit of off-roading in my Cruze. Nothing crazy, but enough to say I've done it. Also, my baby handled herself extremely well, especially once I got my Motivo's.

Reactions: jblackburn

·
Premium Member
4,500 Posts
I'm still a veteran at 1100 posts.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,500 Posts
Now I'm a 6th gear wooo hooo I still wanna be a gearhead

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Now I'm a 6th gear wooo hooo I still wanna be a gearhead

I'd rather be something silly, like the forum clown. I mean who wants to be a know it all gearhead who constantly have to be proper and concise with their posts:)P)? I'd rather be silly and have fun :D

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,800 Posts
I'd rather be something silly, like the forum clown. I mean who wants to be a know it all gearhead who constantly have to be proper and concise with their posts:)P)? I'd rather be silly and have fun :D

Also, high five on your cars name!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts