Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm about two weeks in to having my 2014 Cruze 1.4 LT in rainforest green. I came from a Honda Civic that got totaled back in February. Still getting used to having my first auto car (excluding my old built ZJ), but otherwise it's not half bad.

Picked it up with the powertrain still intact and 10k on the odometer. The only things I've done to it thus far is a K&N typhoon intake, rokblokz mud flaps, and I have some reverse bulbs on order from diode dynamics. Oh and I drained the oil the dealer had in it and replaced it with Amsoil signature series.

Looking forward to diving into the depths of Cruze knowledge here.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Aboard!

rokblokz?
That's the company name. They're rally style mud flaps. Kinda like rally armor but more rigid and not shiny. I'll get a pic. It's 8 degrees outside but a quick pic shouldn't kill me lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Better late than never but here's some pics of my cruze and the small things I've done to it

K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake
Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna
Philips Xtreme Vision Headlights
Weathertech F/R Floormats/Trunk Liner
Weathertech In-Channel Vent Visors
Rokblokz Rally Mud Flaps
35% Suntek Tints
LED tags/map/dome/reverse lights

Attachments

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome! One of the things I did when I got mine was to flush the transmission fluid (the general consensus is that the GM fluid is garbage) and replaced it with amsoil. Might want to consider doing that too.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

Always liked that rainforest green color. Nice car!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! One of the things I did when I got mine was to flush the transmission fluid (the general consensus is that the GM fluid is garbage) and replaced it with amsoil. Might want to consider doing that too.
I'm actually running the top tier amsoil in my engine and have been mulling over flushing the transmission and going amsoil with it too. I noticed that pretty much all of the fluids from the factory are trash lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts