Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New from New York

Tags
york
928 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  BrandoFisher117 
#1 ·
Hello all. Just picked up my 2014 Cruze Lt yesterday. I am looking for good seat covers and i noticed on my key fob - the trunk doesn't open. I drove from CT... smooth ride. Its my first new car...i drove an 87 Buick Regal for 4 years and before that a 84 Chevy Monte.

#2 ·
Is it under 36K miles? If so any Chevy dealership should fix the key fob/trunk issue for free. If more then you need to contact the seller for this.

Welcome to CruzeTalk.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you tried yet, but you have to press and hold the trunk button for it to open.

#5 ·
Welcome I just got done test driving a LT/RS and thought the same thing about the Trunk/Fob and do as chevrasaki said hold the button down and it opened that way. If that does not work try hitting it twice and if that does it, whoever traded the car in had a installed a 2 shot trunk release that forces you to press the button twice to open since the fob is sensitive and find the trunk open like I did before installing the 2 shot trunk release. But I have an Eco not an LT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.