Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...just wanted to say thank you for this site! I'm from Ohio and bought my Cruze 3 weeks ago. It's brand spankin' new and so far I'm enjoying it. I had a question about it earlier about the idling. Thank you to the person who gave me his/her input. Much appreciated! This site is great! Thank you SO much! I'll be stopping in regularly.

·
Super Moderator
5,284 Posts
Welcome to another Ohioan! What part of Ohio? Tell us little about about your Cruze: What year/trim/color etc? Manual or automatic?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks! It's a 2017 Cruze...it's silver and it's automatic...I would have preferred a manual...because that's my preference...but I guess I'll be driving an automatic for awhile right? Still it's a pretty cool car. Still getting used to it right now.

·
Vendor
1,285 Posts
Welcome on board! Glad to have you join us. Would be great to see your Cruze. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.