Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I am new here I live in Oklahoma city I am 24 years old, I have identical twin boys that will be 3 in jan. I work in the oilfield I have 4 vehicles, 2012 chevy cruze turbo LTZ with an auto trans, 95 s10 vortec 4.3 with a t5 trans, 02 chevy blazer 4x4 vortec 4.3 with 4l60e trans, and lastly I have my baby my 97 z28 383 lt1 currently under construction doing a 4l80e swap, going from a t56 trans. the new trans will have a transbrake, mods I plan on doing to my cruze are as followed: k&n typhoon intake, 19" msr 095 wheels with a negative offset, bigger turbo, projector headlights and Led tail lights.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Welcome Casey.

Sounds like you have a good plan for the Cruze. Be sure to start a build thread when you start modifying it.

You can also share pics of your other rides in off topic> other rides.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums!

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the Forums! The Intake is great if you want to hear the turbo & BPV more, but you might want to have a read here - http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/10-powertrain/34929-your-aftermarket-intake-sucks.html (I still need to try this out on my K&N...)

Did you stroke the LT1, or did you get is as a crate?
I stroked it it has trickflow 195 heads 548 lift 108 lsa cam, its fully built except for the rods, I ran out of money and time so I had to make a quick decision and I regret it now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone yeah so far I love my cruze especially the remote start when its cold lol it still has the 30k mile warranty along with the 100k mile powertrain warranty soooo I wont be doing any severe modding until the warranty is up

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on the LTZ! Post some pictures of the fleet.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you are just right down the Tpike from me.. Post pics of your Cruze..

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi Casey! Welcome to Cruze Talk. Feel free to send me a PM anytime to have a question for Chevrolet Customer Care.

(PS Twins are cool! Happy birthday to them! :eek:ccasion13:)

Happy New Year,

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum you are just right down the Tpike.. Post some pics of that new Cruze

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.