Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Max and I just signed up for Cruzetalk and am here in introduce myself. I live in Southern California and drive a Red 2016 (Gen 2) Cruze LS. I prefer to do as much work on my car as possible so I am loving this forum and I'm very appreciative of everyone's help and advice since I can't seen to find a Haynes or Chilton repair manual. Thank you all in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live 2 miles from a Bob's Big Boy....lol..not that nice but still SoCal landmark for sure.
For sure, I believe it first opened in 1949 and I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed much since. Aside from a few modern upgrades to keep it up to date with safety and fire codes.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Hi all! My name is Max and I just signed up for Cruzetalk and am here in introduce myself. I live in Southern California and drive a Red 2016 (Gen 2) Cruze LS. I prefer to do as much work on my car as possible so I am loving this forum and I'm very appreciative of everyone's help and advice since I can't seen to find a Haynes or Chilton repair manual. Thank you all in advance!
A "Beautiful Downtown Burbank" welcome to @madmax (I can't believe that handle wasn't taken yet).

Welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.