Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New from the Pocono Mountains PA.

1193 8
Hello everyone, I was very happy to stumble on to this forum.
I own a 2012 Cruze LT black exterior and a grey interior I also have
a 2013 Cruze LT blue exterior and grey interior.
I love the cars just not happy with them in the snow so far this year.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my Telefunken U47 Electronic Response Unit

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum Gumby. Any major differences between the 2?
Not at all they are basically the same. There are a few suddle differences with the interrior. The blower motor control on the 2013 has six settings as the 2012 only has four settings and the menu display on the 2013 when started warns you of icy conditions if the tempeture is below 32 degrees the 2012 does not have that feature. other then that they are the same.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum. Lets see some pictures of the pair.
I dont have any pictures yet but i will take some only thing is the cars will be a little dirty right now we have had small snow falls every morning this week except for today and tomorrow we are expecting to get hit with a major snow storm. so they will be a little dirty when I do take them.
Thanks for asking!!

· Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
@Gumby, I’m sorry to read about your disappointment with the handling of the vehicle in the snow. Would you mind sharing more particulars about what you’re experiencing?

Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service assisting Stacy

· Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forum I guess this weekend going to be bad for you then with all the snow coming to the Pocono Mountains :welcome:
[QUOTE=Gumby;166334]Hello everyone, I was very happy to stumble on to this forum.
I own a 2012 Cruze LT black exterior and a grey interior I also have
a 2013 Cruze LT blue exterior and grey interior.
I love the cars just not happy with them in the snow so far this year.[/QUOTE]

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Growing up in New Hampshire I'm a very firm believer the proper tires for the right conditions. The wrong tires or bad tires can kill traction on any vehicle. It's like putting a set of racing slicks on a 4X4. Where are you going to go? Nowhere! It's like trying to climb a mountain in beach sandals. The right tire can make all the difference.

Sent from my Telefunken U47 Electronic Response Unit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.