Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW Gen2 Premiere Cruze 17-19 center console w/wireless phone charger & 110V parts (new).

I removed these parts out of a new never installed Gen2 Premiere Cruze 17-19 center console with wireless phone charger & 110V socket. Never got around to retrofitting as I sold the car before I had a chance to.

These are 100% OEM and new parts.

These parts make for a great project for someone looking to retrofit the wireless phone charging or 110-volt
power socket into their vehicle. Or just someone looking for spare parts at a fraction of what the dealership would charge.

Asking $150 shipped for all the parts as one pkg. Not looking to split up the parts since the harness included is for all these items below.

Please, no low ball offers. Ships via USPS w/delivery confirmation. Paypal only.

Summary of OEM parts for sale

• 1x Wireless phone charging plate
  • 1x 110v power outlet
  • 1x Controls for rear-seat heat (if your car does not have heated seats you can still install this or swap out for your blanks)
  • 1x USB and Aux built-in
  • 1x Wiring harness
Photos to follow. Out of town right now, but will snap images as soon as I am back home later this week.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,455 Posts
NEW Gen2 Primere Cruze 17-19 jet black center console w/wireless phone charger & 110V

Paid almost $400 for this but never got around to retrofitting this into my hatch. Everything works 100% and is brand new. Even includes harness. Great project for someone looking to retrofit the wireless phone charging or 110 volt power socket. Or just someone looking for spare parts at a fraction of what the dealership would charge.

Asking $200 shipped (please no low ball offers) via USPS w/delivery confirmation. Paypal only.

Summary

• Has never been installed in a car
  • Excellent condition
  • OEM factory original console assembly
  • Includes everything in the pictures
  • Has wireless phone charging built in (Does not support any iPhone Not even the 8, 8+ or X)
  • Has a 110v power outlet built in
  • Has controls for rear seat heat built in (if your car does not have heated seats you can still install this or swap out for your blanks)
  • Has USB and Aux built in
  • Includes a wiring harness
  • Jet Black' is the GM color

Did you sell this yet?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,455 Posts
I did sell parts of the console. I still have the armrest and the wireless charging components.
please repost the pictures of what is left and price it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.