Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New guy, bought a 2013 2lt

1006 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Jukebox Juliet
Hey guys and gals. I purchased a 2013 cruze 2LT almost a week ago. So far I love it! 1.4 liter turbo, touchscreen with leather heated seats and 17" rims. It's everything I wanted and more! I bought it used. While it does have 40k miles on it, I checked carfax and it had one owner and obviously is mostly highway miles. I bought it from a Chevy dealership, so it's certified and to ensure reliability, I worked the dealership into taking quite a bit off of the price of the car to get a bumper to bumper warranty until 75k miles. Hopefully I won't have to use it as everything I have read leans towards this car being pretty reliable. Now to let you guys know about myself. I am 29 years old living outside of Orlando. I have 2 boys. One is three, the other is a year and a half. That's why i bought this car. Safety, reliability, and good on gas. So far I'm averaging 28.6 mpg on the 1st tank. Seems a tad low compared to what I've seen, but I'm getting used to the car and the 6 speed automatic transmission. Maybe it'll get better as I get used to the car. Anyways, glad to be here and meet all of you and am open to suggestions on what to do with the car! Thanks for having me!

-James

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Congratulations on your Cruze and welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !
Welcome :)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.