Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone!

I purchased my 2012 Summit white LS(6 spd manual) late in September of last year from the Chevrolet dealership where I work at. This is the first GM vehicle that I have bought, as I love my Fords. I bought it to ease the miles on my 2000 Ranger which has over 178,000 miles(runs great of course) and I am pretty happy with it.

I really don't plan on going crazy with aftermarket mods on my Cruze other than the tinted windows and pool ball-style shift knob that I already put on it. I do plan on purchasing a set of 18" Motegi wheels for the warm weather and probably a cold-air intake.

Aside from the Cruze and the Ranger, I also have a 1987 Mustang LX convertible with the 5.0. I only drive it in warm weather and on cruises with my Mustang friends. I am hoping I am not the only Foxbody lover here!

I hope to get to know some of you here, and thanks in advance for welcoming me!

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on your new LS!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Welcome! I saw some pics of your foxbody in your other thread and boy is it nice. I'm not a big Mustang fan, but I can appreciate a clean older one.

I hear ya on keeping the miles down, that's why I bought my Cruze as well. Only put about 2500 on my Excursion last year, and I'm ok with that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts