Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New Guy- juuuust a little late

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Merc6 
#1 ·
Hey I?m new here as of a week or so ago, I recently purchased a 2016 Cruze Limited LS 1.8L 6spd. I figured this would be a great place to get some maintenance advice along with some modification ideas

#12 ·
Merc, what soured you on the Shark Fin? I put one on in July and so far it’s been no different than the stock mast antenna.

Just curious...

#13 ·
I was actually planning on the shark fin ? the stock mast is so dinky looking in my opinion. I was also thinking I?d get the BNR tune once she?s out of warranty, I already have the muffler delete with dual tips but I was thinking of replacing the big resonator with the smaller mbrp one, window tint, and black badges. I wanted to swap shift knobs but it looks like it?s a press on unfortunately.

#16 ·
They actually sale a shorter antenna called the stubby. Since your Cruze is a 2016 limited the shark fins they sale unfortunately won’t fit right with the 2016 unlimited since the WiFi antena is located within the bulky bottom part of the antenna. I am actually going to be purchasing the stubby as I also have a 2016 limited.

Link for the stubby
The Stubby Antenna Replacement | Chevy Cruze 2016 | 4 inches | Made in USA | Installs in Seconds | Break, Chip, & Fade Resistant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P9LKTL0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Lcf2zbX4MHDAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.