Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Y'all......I Have the 2012 LTZ bought it with 19k on it and now 58k....its falling apart quick, new valve cover to replace the ?? valve, in the process of replacing the valve cover; while pulling the coil pak 2 spark plug boots decided to detach themselves from the coil pak body; got a new coil pak only to find the PO171 code...... PVC valve had bit the dust, ordered the replacement upgrade from a member on this forum and decided to join this group, looking forward to using this page to solve future problem which I hope a few and far between.

·
Super Moderator
7,484 Posts
Howdy Y'all......I Have the 2012 LTZ bought it with 19k on it and now 58k....its falling apart quick, new valve cover to replace the ?? valve, in the process of replacing the valve cover; while pulling the coil pak 2 spark plug boots decided to detach themselves from the coil pak body; got a new coil pak only to find the PO171 code...... PVC valve had bit the dust, ordered the replacement upgrade from a member on this forum and decided to join this group, looking forward to using this page to solve future problem which I hope a few and far between.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Actually, unbeknownst to you apparently, the intake died first causing many of your other issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was not aware of that, I don't work on the newer cars much, but sometimes I think I know as much or can at least figure it out better than most mechanics I know, so I find myself under the hood.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts