Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I have a 2015 LTZ and love the car! Wish it was a little more peppy and got better around time mileage, but love the fact that I have a comfortable, very nice riding, safe, and small to mid-sized American car! I think the car handles great too!
Anyway, as happens with many purchases, I noticed things I really liked on the newer models. I really like the center console much better in the newer Cruzes; the bigger arm rest and storage console, the better placement of the cup holders and better placement and more room for the forward storage tray. Does anyone know if center consoles form the new model will fit in the 2015? I really like the 2015 body style much better....but really like the center console in the newer ones much better.

Thanks

Beverage

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
The spacing between the seats in the Gen 2 Cruze is wider. Thus the gen 2 center console won't fit in the gen 1 Cruze.

·
Registered
294 Posts
the seat spacing and gear selector position and trim panels where it meets the dash say no you cant interchange them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all....darn! Kind of what I was afraid of. Really like the gen 2 layout.
EricSmit, how do you like that hatch back? I really like the looks of that, looks really versatile! I might have to go talk to a dealer!

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Thanks all....darn! Kind of what I was afraid of. Really like the gen 2 layout.
EricSmit, how do you like that hatch back? I really like the looks of that, looks really versatile! I might have to go talk to a dealer!
I absolutely love it. It looks sharp, it's incredibly comfortable, the ride is sublime; it even has three pedals! My only downside is that I'm impatient and the vendors aren't making parts for me to test fast enough. hahaha. It's terrific though. A country mile ahead of the first gen, without a doubt. I even bought my girlfriend a sedan to match.
Front.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts