1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear there's still SOME people out there that still prefer to drive a manual! :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congratulation on your Cruze order. Great car. I too am a manual trans person, with everyone of our 51 vehicles having been/are manuals.

Nice color choice too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase! Pictures of your car are always good when a new person joins us. Do you already have any mods in mind? There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I had my wife pick the color, and we ended up really liking the nightfall gray.
As for modifications, fist thing is a new tire change over before I even put miles on the car. Next would be weathertech floor mats, followed by a roof rack once they are designed for the vehicle. And maybe after I put some miles on it, I'll probably switch to a cold air intake and I'll weld in a new muffler. My pops has a cold air and an exhaust I built on his 2013 and it sounds pretty good

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats,you wife picked a nice color :iagree:

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts