Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Header and Downpipe VIDEO!!!

I regret to inform everyone but the header fits perfectly but downpipe does not fit with stock exhaust. It is short but that shouldn't make a difference. It was off by 8 inches just short of the resonator. If BNR could add that on to a downpipe and send it to me ill happily send this downpipe back but for now I have to make a midpipe for this one to work.And.... Now for the vid.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
It was off by 8 inches just short of the resonator. If BNR could add that on to a downpipe and send it to me ill happily send this downpipe back but for now I have to make a midpipe for this one to work.
Sounds like it is missing a catalytic converter???

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Talk to Calitnz I think is his name he was the tester for this item.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah I will I was looking at his pics and his stock downpipe looks different from mine for some reason. He has a custom exhaust so I think Jerry made the downpipe to fit his cruze only and thought it would fit in other cruzes also but it's no biggy I'm making a midpipe right now so ill have a video of the exhaust sound in a couple hours or sooner depends on how lazy I am

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Yes I know but I'm just saying I haven't heard any problems about Zzp not bolting up but I haven't checked if they made the 1.8 DownPipe
They offer no products for the 1.8 only BadNewsRacing offers items and a member here tested the Header midpipe combo without a hitch IIRC.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Yeah I will I was looking at his pics and his stock downpipe looks different from mine for some reason. He has a custom exhaust so I think Jerry made the downpipe to fit his cruze only and thought it would fit in other cruzes also but it's no biggy I'm making a midpipe right now so ill have a video of the exhaust sound in a couple hours or sooner depends on how lazy I am
Yea man I went custom midpipe back also on my 1.4 way cheaper than $600 for a cat back.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Yea you need an extra 8 inches lol. Well pipe is cheap get to.bending and welding

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Also send an email to Jerry at BNR so he can make changes asap before anyone else buys it.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts