Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
I'm new here and I was curious as to how many miles this bad boy can go I have a 2012 RS LT with 167k I haven't had to do anything major at all just standard maintenance which is awesome considering its gone through New England winters.
Welcome! Congratulations on so many relatively trouble-free miles.

You qualify for a 150K Mileage Badge...Post a pic of your odometer here http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-general-discussion/119969-high-mileage-badges.html

Reactions: xsamandarose

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
The two highest mileage Cruzen I know of are both well over 400,000 miles and I suspect are both at, near, or over 500,000 miles. On a desktop browser you will see badges - we award badges for confirmed odometer readings.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
The two highest mileage Cruzen I know of are both well over 400,000 miles and I suspect are both at, near, or over 500,000 miles. On a desktop browser you will see badges - we award badges for confirmed odometer readings.
Do we have awards for lowest amount of miles? Coming up on 4 years and only 16,000 miles!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Do we have awards for lowest amount of miles? Coming up on 4 years and only 16,000 miles!
You must be related to my wife - her 2007 Toyota Solara (bought new in Sept 2007) has 45,000 miles on it. The two of you are driving about the same number of miles each year. She went out last week and her car didn't want to start it had been so long since it had been driven.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh awesome i will! *and correction i have 164k ish* i thought i was at 167 but regardless with high miles shes been nothing but great! I purchased a brand new jetta a few years ago and i didn't even have it 6 months and my whole steering module had to be replaced. The chevy has been superior :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts