Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New here! Just picked up a 2012 LTZ 1.4T What to mod?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  carid 
#1 ·
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and forums in general. I picked up a 2012 LTZ 1.4T and was curious what kind of mods I should look at to increase the power and overall look of the car. Thinking about a tune, new turbo and cold air intake but don't really know much about which ones to get. As far as looks go I will be plastidipping various parts of the car and tinting the windows. Will most likely end up installing a sub as well.

Any suggestions from other Cruze owners out there on different mods or suggestions on performance enhancements are very much appreciated!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and forums in general. I picked up a 2012 LTZ 1.4T and was curious what kind of mods I should look at to increase the power and overall look of the car. Thinking about a tune, new turbo and cold air intake but don't really know much about which ones to get. As far as looks go I will be plastidipping various parts of the car and tinting the windows. Will most likely end up installing a sub as well.

Any suggestions from other Cruze owners out there on different mods or suggestions on performance enhancements are very much appreciated!
Welcome Aboard!(y)

There are tons of things to do. I would start by making sure the car is in top notch condition first. Change the brake fluid, trans fluid, possibly the coolant, make sure you have no leaks at all. Then I would start using mid grade or premium fuel. Then consider buying a tune.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.