Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just picked up a 16 Cruze Limited for a 2 year lease last night. Was looking for a third car and actually qualified for all the dealers fine print on a lease. Tungsten Grey with Convenience and Tech package, 1.4T. First GM car in a long time, first domestic since my 01 Focus ZX3 (which was a good car for me). I've had quite a few different vehicles over the years and couldn't beat the deal on this one.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got quite a deal. I know it's the outgoing car, but there were crazy rebates available. And I qualified for them all surprisingly, you never qualify for ALL the fine print in the dealer ad. Ended up at under 120/mo with 1400 down for 10k a year lease. Which works because I drive about 7500 miles a year!

Honestly, I wouldn't have got the car except for the deal. But on the drive home, I was pleased with my purchase. I've driven a lot of Cruze as rentals, but 1.4T makes for a much different car over the 1.8. And better economy to boot! And yes, I'll run premium in it. I drive so little the cost is tiny to prevent any problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.