Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Bianca, I'm in Knoxville TN and I just got my Chevy Cruze this past Friday! It's a 2013 LT, auto trans, beautiful red color (Crystal Metallic?). It's actually my first car (I'm 27 years old & a new driver!). We are officially a Chevy family, as my husband has an 04 Colorado. He has a forum that he's a part of for that and we love our 355 family, so I'm hoping to find a similar sense of community here!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Welcome, Bianca. Your parents endowed you with a lovely name.

I think you'll find our little corner of the internet even more appealing than 355 nation.

Reactions: bmayer823

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Bianca, I'm in Knoxville TN and I just got my Chevy Cruze this past Friday! It's a 2013 LT, auto trans, beautiful red color (Crystal Metallic?). It's actually my first car (I'm 27 years old & a new driver!). We are officially a Chevy family, as my husband has an 04 Colorado. He has a forum that he's a part of for that and we love our 355 family, so I'm hoping to find a similar sense of community here!
Welcome, glad you decided to add your family to the CruzeTalk family.

Reactions: bmayer823

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The paint doesn't have any sort of flake in it so I thought it was odd that the color was listed as metallic. But I actually named her Cindy, short for Cinnamon, cuz she's red hot lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts