Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new to me a red 2012 LT1 with RS package. Cruze has 51k miles and came with a K&N intake system (removed because I was tired of the noise). So far loving the car and gas mileage, other than having to take it to the dealer the day after buying for the valve cover replacement that seems normal for a leaky PCV. In Michigan south of Flint and will be doing 120 miles round trip to work shortly. Hence loving the gas mileage. Glad to be on here and already seeing a couple things I'm going to do. 12v outlets hot at all times will be the first.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,297 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishs !

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome! I have a red 1LT/RS myself!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Just read up on the manual transmission fluid, which going to buy fluid Monday at the local amsoil dealer and overfill by .5 quart. Saw the 6k mile oil change recommendation. Just keep on reading away!

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Loving it so far! Short period have put over 300 miles on it. Changed the MT fluid just today and was super easy. Degreased the engine bay. Vacuumed out the car and ended up knowing some people that had a used set of weathertech floor mats I cleaned up and threw in it.

Just need to adjust the rear drums and regap the plugs to make sure they're right. Next weekend probably will be doing brake/clutch fluid flush and coolant flush.

Just need to get the normal maintenance done before I start putting some crazy miles back and forth to work starting June 1st.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts