Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Cruze Custom Interior - YouTube

I will see if I can take some pictures to post as well, I apologize for video quality, as I say in the video it was taken on my phone, in my drive way.

I might try and have my cousin make a second, proper video, but for now this will do.

Enjoi!

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! That headliner looks a lot better than I expected!
When I put it in at first it was a really dark maroon compared to the cherry red vinyl, but I will say that I like it darker. It doesn't distract your eyes while driving to want to look up, and its not boring and black.

The other plus that comes with suede is that when I'm waiting to pick up friends I can recline my seat back and doodle on my roof now. Only one of my friends has yet to realize this so far, but that was because it was the first time seeing the suede so he was looking up there anyways.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks Awesome Good Job! Is it all vinyl, including ceiling?
The headliner(celing) is suede.

@xtreme: you know you messed up when the maker of the tiger sub box thinks you made something awful :p on a side note I knew it would work out nicely, unlike you with your doubts haha.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Looks pretty awesome, well done eh!

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
**** now that looks sweet! I imagine it looks 10000000 better in the real red instead of the camera pink lol.
You have no idea haha, Mick can back me up on this, he saw it in person at the So Cal meet on Saturday.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Awesome interior man! I wish I knew removing the passenger side air bag cover removed so easily. Would have made hiding my PAC adapter a lot easier then squeezing my hand in there from the side. So it is just two screws and it pops off?

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome interior man! I wish I knew removing the passenger side air bag cover removed so easily. Would have made hiding my PAC adapter a lot easier then squeezing my hand in there from the side. So it is just two screws and it pops off?
Yup, but its easier to grab with the trim removed around the stereo.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yup, but its easier to grab with the trim removed around the stereo.
Cool thanks. Taking that trim off is a piece of cake, need to remove that again this summer for plasti-dip. Do you need to worry about the air bag at all when removing the trim where I should disconnect the ground of the battery?

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool thanks. Taking that trim off is a piece of cake, need to remove that again this summer for plasti-dip. Do you need to worry about the air bag at all when removing the trim where I should disconnect the ground of the battery?
Not at all, the trim piece itself sits on top of a piece of plastic that the airbag is under.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
OK Moderators let this fly ... do not delete ,,,,,,,,, smurf you really are talented with a needle and thread..
Bravo ..reminds me of A school a fellow , with a late 60 's Riviera could do that and He did , Amazed me then and you have amazed me today, Thanks....

Out of the words of a carpenter.....T,I T S ..this term is utilized after you accomplish a goal, or structure .........

Reactions: Smurfenstein

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks awesome man good job! Hey smurf one question what did you use to paint the center dash where the radio is? (Sliver trim)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.