Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all! I just bought a new Chevy Cruze Limited this week and started looking about for the fan crowd. :)

My Cruze is the 1LT, Limited with the RS package (rocker moldings, fascias, spoiler, fog lamps) and the tech package (touch radio, MyLink, rear vision camera). Got the driver convenience package too but that's boring stuff.... This one has the 1.4L EcoTech, Turbo engine which I'm finding to be a pretty peppy motor.

My fun car is an '02 Mustang GT convertible I picked up a few years back when I wasn't going to be driving very much. A recent change in habits and the like has increased my road time a bit, so I needed to get something a bit more practical and found the Cruze fit the bill. Local dealership offered me a good deal and the rest was history.

Mustangs are extremely customizable; there's a huge culture built around swapping out parts and upgrading the car for maximum performance and appearance. I'd like to do some of the same with my Cruze. I'm particularly interested in just how far I can push this little EcoTech motor; stats say it runs about 138hp and 148ft-lb of torque...I'm curious to see how far up the pole it can go with basic bolt-ons.

At any rate, there's my intro. I'll be perusing the forums now.... :)

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.