Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just got of the phone with a small time rim shop he will be emailing me is 5x105 rims and I will directly post them in interested put rim name in this thread I will try and get 19s but its not looking good im probebly going 20s myself now seeing how hard it is to fin 19s.

h3llion

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Home page
here is the website and he doesn't have many pics because he is redoing the site but he will email me some pics and prices on the rims he has four different sets in 20s only

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
FOUND THE WHEELS I WANT. Do you know if he has any active discount codes? THEY'RE AMAZING. 0_0

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FOUND THE WHEELS I WANT. Do you know if he has any active discount codes? THEY'RE AMAZING. 0_0
tell me the model number ill see what i can do.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to help this guy out with some business in return help us out with rims and tires for a **** good price on different types of rims not just one style.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

$640 for 4

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he also has blank wheels with no stud holes hes emailing me more pic guys hes real happy that were interested hes going to do us deals on wheels and tires or just wheels, just tires whatever we need.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea hopefully he can get me the lexanis I eant if so im def buying them in two months haha

h3llion

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hit the website up find the rims you like let me know and ill tell him if you find others on internet let me know ill tell him Custom drilled 20s 950

h3llion

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ill email him with the pic and the name see if he can get them

h3llion

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry I have to wait 2 more hours hes in cali

h3llion

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.