Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks. Have been registered for some time but as seems to be the case with many, have never posted until a problem came up I couldn't find the solution for by searching the forums! Have a 2012 Cruze LS 1.8L I4 with 6 spd M/T. Bought new late in 2012 and overall couldn't be happier with it for what it ended up costing after all the deals, markdowns, etc. Just over 100,000 miles. Am from Alberta, Canada and writing this at -30C (-22F) with my Cruze warm and snug in the garage. Unfortunately this is only because I have it jacked up and pulled apart so I can replace the timing sprocket on the crankshaft. Now off to find where best to post the question on how to do it!
Auto part Tire Wheel Automotive wheel system Gear

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. I believe you want to post in Gen 1 Powertrain.

·
2,170 Posts
Hope you're able to get it repaired and get back to driving soon, keep us updated on your progress!

Reactions: chris19000

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Post your issue in the Gen 1 Powertrain and lets see if someone can assist you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.