Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've just joined the site. my vehicle is a 2014 Cruze Station Wagon uk vehicle in metallic brown. I've owned the car for just over 2 yrs and really do love how this car looks and drives. I'm looking to add some items to it over the next year just to personalize it. Nothing too drastic just styling parts. I have a post on here regarding the D.I.C issue and would welcome any advice. Thanks Geebar67

·
Vendor
963 Posts
Hi and welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. Post some pictures of your Cruze when you can. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. Post some pictures of your Cruze when you can. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!
I'm looking for some side skirts. For my Cruze. it's a uk spec 1.6 2014 station wagon. does anyone know where I could get some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts