Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm Brittany. I have had my 2012 Cruze Eco in Black Granite Metallic since 2/29/12. I'm currently living in the great state of Wyoming. I'm originally from Utah, but have lived in a few different states thanks to the Military lifestyle.

I've heard a lot of great things about this forum from the regulars on Chevy Cruze's Facebook page! Glad I finally joined! Thanks for having me!

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy the forum.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk, enjoy your time here and learn alot.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome! There's lots of good info here for the Cruze. Great selection on your color, I really like the Black, just don't like maintaining it. Where at in WY?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! There's lots of good info here for the Cruze. Great selection on your color, I really like the Black, just don't like maintaining it. Where at in WY?
Thanks, I am also in Lyman. I've seen a bunch of Cruze's running around town and Mountain View Lately!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not pictures yet. I will be sure to post some when I get my windows tinted. I've only put carbon fiber over the Chevy emblems so far. Other than that, it is stock!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Brittany. I'm Ray. Welcome to the Cruze club! I have a 2011 Crystal Red Metallic 2LT. I'm sure you'll love your new ride. I recommend you Opti-Coat your new car while the paint is new and unmarred. Opti-Coat 2.0 is something I'm looking into to protect the paint. Though I haven't done it yet I'm just now learning more about it. It's like a second clear coat for your car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts