Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Kathy, and I'm from IL. I have 1 2015 Cruze Lt .4 ZL Turbo. The car was purchased with a re-build title (flooded dealership and only the floorboards/carpet, etc. was flooded, and they were all replaced, and looked great? It had about 32,000 miles when I bought it. The dealership I bought it from replaced the engine, under warranty because of serious heating issues with an engine with comparable miles. I know little to nothing about cars, and the guy who did/does a lot of the work on this car works for the place I purchased it from, though it is no longer technically under warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sadly, my car has experienced all of the issues listed in the forum about the 1.4L Turbo -- the CEL/bad intake-PCV/stabilitrack-traction control idiot lights/horrible gas mileage/surging engine/bad O2 sensors/oil all over the place, etc. They have replaced multiple parts, some new and some used, (intake manifold/PCV was new) that were supposed to help. Just an FYI, any kind of possible warranty work, according to the dealership, is voided because of the rebuilt title). The car will maybe stay fixed for a couple of weeks, or maybe 10 miles, depending on the fix, but the issues in one form or another always return. Is it actually possible to fix this car? Does this work around part really solve all of these issues? I love my car, and would really like to keep it, since it only has 60,000 miles on it, and I owe money it, but I want/need a car I can trust. Please help!

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts