Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to say hello to everyone officially. Ive been lurking the forum here for a while now. Some of you are extremely helpful with your input, insight and overall knowledge. Which is partially why I decided to sign up.

My name is Daniel, im from Kansas City. I am currently the iwner of a 2012 Cruze LTZ with the RS package. I work for GM here in KC at the Fairfax assembly plant. My Cruze is stock from top to bottom. Pretty much leaning toward the appearance side vs performance. Its a daily. Has the auto trans :/ .. I celebrated my 30th birthday a while back and just decided I am not feeling the 5 and 6 speeds anymore. Well, that is a brief rundown of myself. Just wanted to say Hey to everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Hi Daniel My name is Rini and I live in Sydney, Australia I am sure you will get many years of enjoyment out of your car. I swapped a 3.8 5 speed manual Commodore for a automatic diesel Cruze in 2012 and have had no problems with it except I replaced the front brake rotors for better ones.

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Which vehicles are assembled there?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whitebird, don't you know you can build an entire car buy taking a few parts everyday and putting it into your lunchbox...I heard a guy built a Cadillac that way...
Haha, if it were only that easy. Ive even offered to purchase some of the non saleable parts used on test run vehicles. No go.

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
Welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts