Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking the forum for quite awhile, and I felt like I should just lady up and make an account.

Oh, I have a '13 LTZ ... love love love it.

I have a '53 Chevy as well

Have learned quite a bit from this forum already, so thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well... I considered being completely anonymous on here... but ok.
It obviously takes a lot to convince me.

We'll see if I can figure the uploader out.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

*edit* seemed to work well enough

The '53 is a work in progress. I drove it when I first got it, but now it's become the never-ending project.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Nice cars!

Reactions: Jukebox Juliet

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes! Let's go to Ireland?

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your Cruze! Both cars are really nice! Glad you decided to "lady-up" and join, as it's always nice to have more female involvement in this forum, as I'm sure the rest of the fellas would agree. Enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger. We don't bite, haha!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
You have now found that some one that would definately Go along ! Off season new season, any season ..

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Welcome ladies. Hope to keep you around for a while.
Feel free to start threads in topics that interest you since you'll probably get bored of all the tech talk.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Feel free to start threads in topics that interest you since you'll probably get bored of all the tech talk.
Haha thanks!

Topics like baking pies and shopping for designer handbags? ;P I'm happy with car talk :)

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,232 Posts
Dia Duit, Juliet!

Cead míle fáilte M'Lady
(a hundred thousand welcomes) to the august forum halls of the ancient and venerable order of CruzeTALK enthusiasts. You are among friends here, truly.

... and yes, I'd rather be in Ireland, too. My loving mother is an O'Quin.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Cead míle fáilte M'Lady
(a hundred thousand welcomes) to the august halls of the ancient and venerable order of CruzeTALK forums. You are among friends here, truly.

... and yes, I'd rather be in Ireland, too. My loving mother is an O'Quin.

Thank you :) and thanks for the lovely video!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I didn't see this until this morning. Thanks! I went ahead and made some posts for yall in the off topic forum since I noticed there wasn't as much chatter there. I'm good at making off topic posts :signlol:

Juliet join me in some women topics. We could start a hot guy thread! I'm newly single and need eye candy :signlol: whatdya say?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts