Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geetings All!! Very excited to be joining this site! My name is Matt and I'm from Southern MD area. I just purchased my 2013 Chevy Cruze 1LT the other day and I'm LOVING it!! I have the RS All Star package, Black Granite Metallic exterior with the Jet Black/Red two tone interior. 1.4 Turbo engine with Automatic trans, Sunroof, 7" Touchscreen Infotainment radio. Loving every minute of this car so far and I have a unique experience to share!

This is my second new car within two weeks. I originally purchased a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye. That car had a 1.4 MultiAir Turbo but not a ton of options. After a few days of owning it, I decided it wasn't the car for me. The engine noise was noticeably louder than the Cruze, the gas mileage wasn't as advertised, the interior looked bland to me and overall I just wasn't satisfied with it. It is a sporty looking car but the Cruze looks 1000x better to me. I really wish I had gone to the Cruze first but to each his own and lesson learned! Long story short, the dealer refused to work with me and a buy back or trying to get out of the deal. I went to a Chevy dealer nearby and immediately felt more at home. I fell in love with the Cruze and was able to work a great deal to get out of the Dart and into my new Cruze! The Dart, while a nice option from Dodge, is nice, it just doesn't compare to the Cruze!

Looking forward to the future with this amazing car!!!!

Cruze.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sweet ride, Matt and welcome!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Sorry you went about getting your Cruze the hard way.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Welcome Matt! It's good to see people are finding the better quality in the Cruze as opposed to the Dart and Focus.

I'm glad you switched over, I personally think the Dart is a joke.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Good choice, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome!!! im from Frederick, MD area that isn't to far from you! there is a couple others around me that have a couple mods done it would be great for all of us to get together sometime!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Congrats on making the right choice and getting a Cruze. If you don't mind me asking how big of a hit did you take on getting rid of the Dodge Dart.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rather not dive into the numbers, but it was definitely a hit, but rather take the hit now and enjoy this beautiful car, than settle and be miserable in the Dart for the next several years. Wish it was different but I walked into it and now I know better and at least I have what I want now!

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Geetings All!! Very excited to be joining this site! My name is Matt and I'm from Southern MD area. I just purchased my 2013 Chevy Cruze 1LT the other day and I'm LOVING it!! I have the RS All Star package, Black Granite Metallic exterior with the Jet Black/Red two tone interior. 1.4 Turbo engine with Automatic trans, Sunroof, 7" Touchscreen Infotainment radio. Loving every minute of this car so far and I have a unique experience to share!

This is my second new car within two weeks. I originally purchased a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye. That car had a 1.4 MultiAir Turbo but not a ton of options. After a few days of owning it, I decided it wasn't the car for me. The engine noise was noticeably louder than the Cruze, the gas mileage wasn't as advertised, the interior looked bland to me and overall I just wasn't satisfied with it. It is a sporty looking car but the Cruze looks 1000x better to me. I really wish I had gone to the Cruze first but to each his own and lesson learned! Long story short, the dealer refused to work with me and a buy back or trying to get out of the deal. I went to a Chevy dealer nearby and immediately felt more at home. I fell in love with the Cruze and was able to work a great deal to get out of the Dart and into my new Cruze! The Dart, while a nice option from Dodge, is nice, it just doesn't compare to the Cruze!

Looking forward to the future with this amazing car!!!!

View attachment 8119

fire7rescue,
I would like to congratulate you on your new Cruze!! It is a great car!! I would also like to welcome you to the forum. This is an awesome forum to be a part of! I am always here and happy to help in any way that I can so please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have. Enjoy your Cruze!! :)
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 15 of 15 Posts