Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Wanted to stop in and say hello and introduce myself. My name is Derrick. I'm from NE Oklahoma and have owned my Cruze for a little over a year now. I bought it used with 62k miles and I'm now closing in on 69k. Had some troubles with it but have recently started seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I love the car's styling, mileage and affordability! It drives like a solid car not like most low cost small cars if driven. Any advice or custom tips for my specific model would be appreciated. Any other questions feel free to ask! I created a post a few days ago that has since been resolved. I'll link it below.

Thanks for all the advice so far!

Derrick

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/34-g...vice-stabilitrak-tc-reduced-engine-power.html

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Welcome Derrick!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have the identical car. Bought it with 39,000 three years ago. Now has 150k. Gets ridiculously good mileage. I have had to replace some items but GM helped financially. You like your car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.