Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just found this site today, yeah! Great Info. I bought my Cruze Diesel in May in San Diego, CA. I have about 2500 miles on it and am loving it.

I was driving a 2003 Buick LaSabre getting average 16-18 mpg. I am getting a combined average of about 36 MPG with my driving conditions, some freeway, some cross traffic and alittle stop and go on good days, more on bad days. My driving routes are not flat, lots of hills. I haven't done any long trips on the freeway, and am looking forward to a run up to my sisters, mostly freeway in a week or so, will try to drive when the traffic is light as can be from San Diego to LA.

I look forward to this group and learning more about my new car from others experiences.

TDCruzeLady

·
Registered
742 Posts
Congrats on the car and welcome to CT, don't forget to Gera picture up.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
TDCruzeLady,

Congrats! We are here if you have any questions or concerns you would like for us to address.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Welcome from a Cruze diesel owner in Sydney Australia, I love mine too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I tend to drive alittle fast, and Cruze at 70 when I hit the freeway. I do use my cruise control as much as possible to keep my lead foot off the gas

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Erica, So far all is gret. Is there a place I can go to get info on the best speeds to drive for the best MPG Highway?? I a probably need to slow down a little :) The car has plenty of pep for me!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
congrates man, enjoy the car... if i may ask, how are u getting on with the blue teck being placed in the trunk? thought it was a horrible design

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts