Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New member here coming out of NM.. not new to forums as I am on a Silverado forum as well.. anyways me and my girl purchased this '15 Cruze earlier last year as her DD and I've been lurking around here for awhile getting some ideas and decided I might as well introduce myself.
So far we've really enjoyed the vehicle and have only done 5% tint and dipped the bowties and badges black as our first mods.. here's a few pics I was able to snap the other day when the weather was nice enough to clean up.. I look forward to learning more from all of you!

Attachments

·
2,168 Posts
Hey everyone! New member here coming out of NM.. not new to forums as I am on a Silverado forum as well.. anyways me and my girl purchased this '15 Cruze earlier last year as her DD and I've been lurking around here for awhile getting some ideas and decided I might as well introduce myself.
So far we've really enjoyed the vehicle and have only done 5% tint and dipped the bowties and badges black as our first mods.. here's a few pics I was able to snap the other day when the weather was nice enough to clean up.. I look forward to learning more from all of you!
Welcome to the forum! Great looking car you got there. I'm loving that tint, RS package, those wheels, and of course the black bow ties. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chevrasaki! The car is really nice seeing as it is our first brand new vehicle we have owned. Some future plans I have are to get some new wheels, CAI, exhaust and possibly a tune.. but for now I am enjoying all the eye candy of all the other vehicles on here and learning as I go..

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome! The car looks awesome!! That '15+ front clip is really starting to grow on me (Well, the RS version anyway)!
I agree, at first I thought quietly to myself, "That looks good, but I like mine better" Now I'm really starting to come around.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking LTZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! The car looks awesome!! That '15+ front clip is really starting to grow on me (Well, the RS version anyway)!
Thanks! Out of all the Cruze's we took a look at, this was one of the better looking ones IMO... Black looks so good, but hard to keep clean!!

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk and congrats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts