Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I bought a 2017 Cruze Premier RS hatchback in Nightfall Grey/Kalahari interior a few days ago. It's got everything except sunroof and the good radio and display. I would have thought the Premier would come with the better radio and display by default but oh well, I'll live. I bought the car to have something cheaper for maintenance and fuel. It's a lot slower and less responsive than my previous daily driver but it looks great and should be a lot more economical! I have some basic appearance mods in mind but not much else planned. Looking forward to discussions on this board to learn what I can.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Hi all. I bought a 2017 Cruze Premier RS hatchback in Nightfall Grey/Kalahari interior a few days ago. It's got everything except sunroof and the good radio and display. I would have thought the Premier would come with the better radio and display by default but oh well, I'll live. I bought the car to have something cheaper for maintenance and fuel. It's a lot slower and less responsive than my previous daily driver but it looks great and should be a lot more economical! I have some basic appearance mods in mind but not much else planned. Looking forward to discussions on this board to learn what I can.
Welcome and congrats on the new Cruze. What was your previous DD?

Merry Christmas :xmas: :welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi! For last 6.5 years I've been in a 6.0L Pontiac G8 GT with full bolt-on mods and tune; I never got to serious stuff like upgraded cam or SC.

Driving the G8 in MI winters hasn't actually been as bad as people think. However, in the ice and snow I fishtailed in a straight line at like 35mph last week and as I was correcting, I smacked a curb and busted and edge of my RR wheel off. I've already replaced the wheel but decided to get a different car to DD and get my G8 off the road while it still has some good value. Something tells me to keep it forever, but I might sell it next summer after I can clean it up. We'll see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts