Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Just introducing myself as a new member and new Holden Cruze SRiV owner. Holden just had to good an offer to pass up. I was sort of in the market for a new car. My Suzuki Swift Sport CVT is 3 years old next month and about to go off warranty. I thought it might be a good time for a new car. I had been looking at a Subaru Impreza S hatch, but they are almost impossible to get here in Australia.

So, when Holden advertised their 4 years free service, free automatic trans, plus a few more dollars off the price of the vehicle I thought I'd check them out. I was suitably impressed with the car. Rides and handles nice and has more then enough power for my needs. Plus all the features I wanted in a car are standard on the SRiV model so I took the leap today and purchased one. Looking forward to delivery next week.

Cheers

gib

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

Reactions: gibster

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the welcome. I'll post some pictures shortly. I'm looking to add a spoiler, and possibly Chevy Bowties to the new car. I am noticing it uses a bit more premium fuel then my Suzuki Swift Sport did :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts